2021/2022 Scholarship Winners
The application period for the 2021/2022 IPSA Scholarship has closed and the winners have been selected. Please read more about our great class of scholars here.
The IPSA scholarship program was created by the Myron “Ted” Asplin Family to benefit to future of agriculture by supporting and encouraging the education of future ag professionals.
The size and number of awards may vary each year, depending upon fund earnings.
- IPSA considers both high school seniors as well as active college students.
- You must be majoring in an Agriculture related degree to be considered. Non-agriculture major applicants will NOT be considered under any circumstances.
- Preference is given to Agronomy and Science related fields (Agronomy, Crop, Soil, Engineering), and Business fields (Agriculture Business, Communications, Economics, Marketing). The IPSA Scholarship Program does not prioritize Animal Science or Pre Vet Majors.
- Selection will be based on a combination of academic achievement, community and agricultural involvement. All applications will be reviewed by the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee and the Board of Directors of the Independent Professional Seed Association
- Applications must be completed in full including complete contact information with name, address, email, cell phone. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- Social Media handles [if applicable] are required.
- Finalists for the IPSA Scholarships must be available for a Skype based interview with the IPSA Scholarship Awards Committee
Any questions on the application or program can be directed to Todd Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org or Julianne Thompson, email@example.com
Scholarship recipients will be required to attend the annual IPSA meeting in January to receive their award. Travel expenses will be covered.